The Level 3 Diploma in Sales is designed for people who work in a sales environment, either in sales roles or performing sales functions, and who have direct contact with customers. This qualification is aimed at those who carry out selling activities, such as telesales, on-line and face-to-face selling, covering all industries including the private, public and voluntary sectors.
Level 3 Diploma in Sales consists of 2 core units totalling 30 credits and 2 further units from option units for a combined total of 60 credits.
- Same qualification as on-campus students
- Recognised qualification and accepted worldwide for further education.
- Assessments via assignment submission/ course work.
- You study on-line at your own pace
- No IELTS/ GMAT or English test required.
Who is this course for?
Course Content +
Fee Structure +
Fee payment plans +
How to apply? +
With LearnUNI you get following advantages of studying on-line.
- Affordable - Most of our programmes offer flexible fee payment plans. Enrol with minimum investment, pay in interest free instalments.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission/ course work. There are NO exams.
5.00 average based on 1 rating